Re: [OM] OM Gallery - Send your photos to Garth!

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Gallery - Send your photos to Garth!
From: PCA Cala <PCACala@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 05:38:04 EST
Hi Clive:

> A nightmare thought struck me - could it be the case that only Ulf and Gary
>  Reese use their OM kit to take photos - everyone else is too busy trying to
>  read and respond to their OM list mail

LOL!  I'm getting the heck out of Dodge and hitting the field Saturday
morning, least I forget where my right brain is.  I already have to buy some
Velvia or Provia to boost the colors of what Ulf already photographered at
peak.  Ulf says he never saw so many bipeds with tripods.  We'll see how many
are sporting OMs.  I'm ready with the "laws of physics haven't changed in the
last 50 years" argument!  I might even need that to explain away my Symmar-S
to an Symmar HM or APO user.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV