Re: [OM] Exclusively Oly

Subject: Re: [OM] Exclusively Oly
From: "John Petrush" <jpetrush@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 19:43:07 -0400
Marko Vrabec <marko.vrabec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> posed the most interesting
question:

......why did you choose Olympus?

I sold a Pentax Spotmatic, with a 50mm Super Takumar SMC, Tamron 28mm and
Soligor 135mm lenses to fund my first Oly, an OM-2n.  My requirements were
simple - small in size yet comfortable in my somewhat large hands,
switchable manual and automatic, TTL flash and a complete system not only
quality lenses but a full range of accessories.  Finally, I had to be able
to afford it.  The only other real candidate was Nikon at the time, and that
was out of reach.  I'm glad.  I've never missed screw mount lenses and I've
never held a Nikon that felt as comfortable in my hands as an OM.

John P