Re: [OM] Blank generation

Subject: Re: [OM] Blank generation
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 20:37:35 -0400
>>I think for the vast majority of picture takers, the useful life of a photo
(a print 990f the time) is about a week.  That is long enough to get them
back from the 1-hour mini-lab, flip thru them, share with a few friends and
family and stuff them away in a drawer.  >>

I'm not sure about that. As you said, they stuff them away in a drawer, but
one thinks they do that because they plan to go back to them at some point
years in the future, and see how 'baby' looked. They will be very
disappointed when baby is a ghastly shade of magenta!

I make sure I do a certain number of b&w archivally processed family shots
every year, just because of this.
Regards,

Denton Taylor
Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com