Re: [OM] OM Links for list pages

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Links for list pages
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 18:22:35 -0700
Hey, look.  I went to your site and saw nothing but Canon.  We're doing
Olympus here.  I'm not in charge of our policy, or of welcoming people
to the group. Especially if they contribute nothing but a demand that we
put a link to their site on our list.  I don't see the keyword Olympus
on your site. I do see the keyword Canon. What am I missing?  There are
plenty of good photo sites out there. We can't link to all of them.

Welcome to the group.  I just state (again) that I see no reason to link
to a site extolling Canon plastic Eos 1 or the other eye-focus
auto-everything look here's the picture what do I do now cameras. We're
Olympus. Get Canon to put a link to your site. Until you have something
about Olympus on it I say no way from here.

But that's just my opinion.

Bye

george