Re: [OM] 38mm macro mounts on what?

Subject: Re: [OM] 38mm macro mounts on what?
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 05:59:27 EDT
Actually, I think Olympus did (does) make a T-adapter, as part of their
astroscope adapter. Most such adapters use a T-thread for attaching the tube
which holds the eyepiece for use in eyepiece projection astrophotography. The
tube is removed when prime focus photography is used. My astroscope adapter
(3rd party) included a T-adapter that sounds similar to the one described by
Neal - it also has a  cylindrical release button. I would suspect that
Olympus' adapter is similar.