Re: [OM] yet again...

Subject: Re: [OM] yet again...
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 22:34:27 -0800
Oh I "get it" just fine.

To all, my apology for making a blanket statement that applies to a mere 5%
or so of the population of this planet.  To those who brought this to my
attention, my thanks.

I have carefully thought out my opinion and express it thusly - for the
health and well being of this list, the fine people it represents and the
ideals to which it aspires, further discussion of this matter belongs off
list.

And yes, by God Almighty, I *am* "entitled" to my opinion.
John P
there is no "never" - just long periods of "not yet".
there is no "always" - just long periods of "so far"