Re: [OM] Olympus class action

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus class action
From: Scj9000@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 21:39:29 EST
In a message dated 1/31/99 9:24:18 PM Eastern Standard Time, WKato@xxxxxxx
writes:
<< As a hedge against obsolescence:  buy lots of OM equipment, especially
bodies. >>

You may snicker, Warren...but that's exactly what I have been doing! I just
found another 310 flash (as i have lived in fear for 24 years that the shoe
will crack off...it's such a heavy little dude!  I read the other night where
someone was commenting on the weight of the T32...well..if you think it's top
heavy, just try the ole 310. it's the Dolly Parton of flashes (did I really
say that to  bunch of OM MEN??)  :=)

And in regard to Mr. Sommerwerck's inane response to John's very polite
response to the original inane comments:
(example:
<< I'll bet you encourage drivers to bang into your car and people to drop
bricks on your feet. I feel sorry for you, because, like too many
people, you think that businesses exist ONLY for the purpose of making
money, and for NO OTHER reason.>>

Is this rude, naive comment supposed to win arguments and influence list
members? WRONG. You epitomize the very porblem of a society that has many
problems heading into a new century: continuous over-litigation for any little
complaint that someone can think up to make money. This one is really
ridiculous.

And don't think Mr. S.  that leaving another snide one to me will change a
thing. I have learned that when these little testy threads get going the best
is to delete them from that point on. My last retort is to advise to to read
carefully the proposed  guideline regarding rudeness to other list members.
That paragraph pertains to you in "spades".
Susan
who thinks Charles' little grammatical thang was cute!