[OM] The Unofficial Olympus OM SIF: phase 2/10 completed!

Subject: [OM] The Unofficial Olympus OM SIF: phase 2/10 completed!
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 13:05:48 +0100
Yes dear Zuiks and Zuikettes, OM-lovers ;-) all over the world, I just
completed phase 2 of my site, The Unofficial Olympus OM Sales Information
File, with the Camera Body Group. Yes, there they all are, with pictures,
descriptions and techspecs. Even prodigal sons and No-No-Kini bodies like
the 707, 101 and 2000 have found their place, kindly adopted just as if they
were part of the OM System.
Most of the information in my site comes from the real Sales Information
File (SIF), with additions from body manuals, other websites, books in the
Laterna  magica series and the remaining gaps in this knowledge base were
filled with the kind assistence of our own Dutch living flesh and blood SIF,
Frank van Lindert. Thanks, Frank.
Next phase in this mega project will be the Zuiko Interchangeable Lens
Group, that will be added in small steps, so come back frequently and watch
the SIF grow!

Enjoy The Unofficial Olympus OM Sales Information File, @

http://www.veluwen.demon.nl/om-sif.htm

PS - check out the page for the (O)M-1; it has a multimedia bonus (that
probably only works on machines that are infected by MicrobeShaft Wincowz).

Hans van Veluwen