Re: [OM] Scanning: film curvature problems

Subject: Re: [OM] Scanning: film curvature problems
From: "Wiese" <wiese@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 19:53:32 +1000
Awww... come on - that at least was about photography; if you want to
complain, there's plenty better to sink your teeth into! How about Iron
Maiden and Def Leppard, for starters <G>

The list is only made possible through the generous donation of space, time
and effort of Shawn Wright, and I think he's busy enough as it is, without
demanding he (or anyone else) sift through hundreds of messages a week,
being the arbiter of on-topicness;  I think everyone's having a pretty good
time as it is, and if anyone's having too good a time, or getting huffy,
someone'll soon sort 'em out ;-)

Cheers

Andy (trying to refrain from mentioning a few decent bands) Wiese

You have a delete key,
You have the power.........

"Windows: A 32 bit extension and graphical shell, for a 16 bit
patch to an 8 bit operating system, originally coded for a 4 bit
microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company,  that can't stand
1 bit of competition but: RULES THE WORLD in Software."

- I ripped this off from someone in a newsgroup - don't remember their name
;-(  A.