RE: [OM] Older Lenses

Subject: RE: [OM] Older Lenses
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 15:21:31 -0400
Jeff,
Some of the MC lenses have one, or two, protrusions (I wouldn't call them
pins) that stick out from the back of the lens to protect it if you set the
lens down on the rear element.
These protrusions are immovable and quite sturdy.  Is this what you are
speaking of?

Brian P. Huber

bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx
Troy, OH