Re: [OM] Re: Leonid Meteor Shower/DFW shoot?

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Leonid Meteor Shower/DFW shoot?
From: Gary Edwards <edwardsg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 20:10:51 -0500
Jerry, I went out to look at Star & Telescope at Barnes & Noble.
Unfortunately it was so interesting I bought it.  Got me excited enough to
start planning an outing the night of November 17th (too bad it's a school
night).  From the article it sounds like we will need to be out much of the
night.

Any other OM shooters in North Texas interested in joining me?  We ought to be
able to pick a convenient spot for everyone, but I suppose we'll have to get
fairly far out from the Metroplex to get dark skies.  And avoid traffic
inbound to DFW International.

Gary Edwards