Re: [OM] Vintage whine

Subject: Re: [OM] Vintage whine
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 14:35:12 -0800
  ======  I also use multiple bodies for several reasons. First, you just
never
know when you might finish off a roll. The Goddess of Photography
being of a slightly perverse nature, it will always happen at the worst
possible time. ========

You mean like hiking to the top of Mt Charleston with a roll of
Ektacrome  100 and a roll of Tri X for when it gets darker.
The Ektacrome was used up about halfway to the top.
When I finally got to the summit
and saw the incredible vista I was all prepared to record it with
several lenses and exposures.
Before I did that though, I grabbed a shot of an interesting bush behind me.
Guess what!  It was a 24 exp roll and I thought it was 36.  The bush got
#24!
No more film!!!  What a poop.
What a great hike though.

CL

PS: I use your same system for changing lenses.
I keep a camel hair brush with me in case of dust.