[OM] Review Contest- www.PhotographyREVIEW.com/-What A Joke!!!!!

Subject: [OM] Review Contest- www.PhotographyREVIEW.com/-What A Joke!!!!!
From: Jim Mueller <webnik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2000 09:28:42 -0600
What a joke! I've been submitting reviews for various photo equipment at
http://www.PhotographyREVIEW.com/ for a couple of months. I even wrote
one on the OM-1 just for fun.

I've also been reading some extremely well written reviews by others.
There were many professional quality reviews written by people who knew
what they were talking about. Some of those reviews simply blew mine
away!

The whole point to this contest was that the best review wins a
photo-vest. I figured my chances of winning were one in a million
anyway; but I DID expect the winning review to be of VERY high quality.

Well, guess what? The winning review and author were posted today. The
winning review is below, complete with spelling and grammatical errors.
This is a direct copy and paste.. WHAT A JOKE!!

Submitted by Greg Drzazgowski, Date Reviewed: 12/5/99 4:27:21 PM

Casual photographer from Unionville, CT .
Has 2-5 years experience in photography.

Strengths:
Great features, solid construction. Super value.

Weaknesses:
 none

Other Products Used:
Canon Rebel X/S

Customer Service: great

 Review Summary: If you're an advance amature you wants more than the
cheap Rebel series than this is it. It has many features of professional
models with ease of use and a great value.

So much for contests!

jim mueller