[OM] My eclectic collection - Phase 2

Subject: [OM] My eclectic collection - Phase 2
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 11:28:37 -0600
Well, in the interests of keeping track of what I own and what I want to
sell, I built myself a little website over the weekend.  Right now, not much
new to sell beyond what I posted here the other day.  As I get all of what I
bought in, and decide what to keep and what to sell, it will change.

I organized it in four pages:

    On Ebay
    For Sale Now
    Thinking About Selling
    Want to Keep

That doesn't mean I would sell a 'want to keep' OM-1 if offered way to much
for it.  I also know that 'Want to Keep' will change and things will get
'elevated'.  I haven't priced much yet as I'm figuring that out, so make an
offer if you want.  My goal is to be at the high-end of the ebay range and
well below any of the used equipment dealers.

Check it out, give me your thoughts and comments.  I'm not trying to be
commercial, just get rid of what I don't want.  To be fair to any list
member, I'll give you 50ff any price I post, including winning bids on
ebay.  For example, if your final bid for something on ebay is $100, you
only pay me $95 (well, plus shipping).  Fair enough? Just mention that
you're a list member after you win.

If I'm getting too commercial, let me know, but I'l going to have some great
stuff for sale soon, including either a 4 or 4T, a perfect 2S and quite
possibly the 18.  I'll definately have one or more Motor Drives for sale, a
35-70 f/4 and probably a T20 (or two).

Oh yes, I'm negotiating right now to buy a 3Ti (and lenses).  I'll keep you
posted.

One more, yes, I've been shooting with all this. Great basketball shots.
Will post when I get a chance on the website.

Thanks to all:

Tom

http://www.scales.tzo.com/olympus/