[OM] camera vibration?

Subject: [OM] camera vibration?
From: "Dirk Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 09:43:41 EST
I noticed that in Gary's lens tests the OM4 gives better test results
than the OM1. Gary says it's because of the OM1's vibration in
actuating the diaphram, if I remember correctly. What I'm wondering is
whether the olympus electronic cameras (OM2, OM4) have less vibration
overall than the mechanical ones (OM1, OM3,)?  Would this make much
difference in the sharpness of photos taken in the real world, as
opposed to the laboratory??

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright