[OM] film longevity

Subject: [OM] film longevity
From: Steve Stauffer <bugrogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 12:20:15 -0600
I've been using Fuji Velvia for a couple of years. Before that, I used Kodachrome, but I like the blues and greens of the Fuji film better. One thing worries me though...How long can I expect the Velvia to look good? I have Kodachrome slides that remain usable since I took them in the late 1960s. Echtachrome from that same period is junk. Anybody know how long Velvia and similar films are expected to last?

Steve