Re: [OM] (Fwd) is-2000

Subject: Re: [OM] (Fwd) is-2000
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 00:17:14 +0000
I don't have the info you seek but repair manuals should be available from
Olympus UK, at least they are for the OM series cameras.

I think the manuals are usually classified as 'spare parts' so Oly UK
would likely put you on to one of their authorised repairers in order to
acquire one.

Camera Clinic CRS, Turn Park, Station Rd., Chester-le-Street, Co Durham DH3
3DY. Tel 0191 388 7001

Colchester Cameras Ltd., 2 Barrack Street, Colchester, Essex CO1 2LJ. Tel
01206 790009

H Lehmann Ltd., 249 London Rd., Stoke-On-Trent, Staffs ST4 5AA. Tel 01782
413611

Luton Cameras Bristol, 17 West Street, Old Market, Bristol, BS2 0DF. Tel
01179 550541

Luton Camera Repairs, 49 Guildford St., Luton. Beds LU1 2NJ. Tel 01582
458323
(list courtesy of Keith Berry)

I think Luton camera have a web site and are reachable by email.  I have
dealt with them once in terms of obtaining a spare part for me and they
were very helpful.  You could try -  mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Giles