[OM] Small cache of NIB OM items found

Subject: [OM] Small cache of NIB OM items found
From: Chuck Norcutt <norcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 18:01:38 -0400
Hi Lex,
(and list) I'd like a couple of those 51mm slip-on hoods for my 35 and
50mm lenses.  I might also be intestested in the flash and macro bits
depending on what they are.

If you can make a deal for the whole lot to get better prices but don't
have the money I'd be willing to front a few hundred dollars to make
sure all this stuff gets to the list.  You'd have to make a deal for the
lot but get every item individually priced so that it could be moved to
the list members at cost plus shipping.

I'm sure anything left over could be moved on e-bay.  The only thing I'm
unsure of is the AF lenses.  We probably can't cover everything else and
those as well with a few hundred bucks.  Also, I'm not sure if they're
coveted collectors items or worthless junk.  Gary Reese probably knows.
These should probably be a separate deal to whoever wants them.

Let me know if you're getting enough response to cover it all or need
some extra money to close a deal.

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA
781-933-7239