RE: [OM] Vacation Kit

Subject: RE: [OM] Vacation Kit
From: "John J. Gettis" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 17:13:30 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From:   jpendley@xxxxxxxxxxxx [SMTP:jpendley@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent:   Wednesday, August 23, 2000 4:35 PM
To:     olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Acually I use less equipment when I do photos for pay.  It is usually
weddings (few and far between) Then I  use mostly the 50 1.4 and the 100
2.8 and sometimes the 35 2.8.  I did use the 300 at the last wedding I shot
to pull the subjects out of a not so picturesque background.  I usually
take everything with me on  and leave most of it in the car.  It seems like
when I don't take something with me a once in a life time chance comes up
and I miss it because what I needed was not along.
This trip is the first one in a couple of years and for once I have someone
else along that likes to photograph ( sister who I forgive even though she
uses a canon af camera).  The plan is to get up in morning before rest of
group and go out and photograph sunrises around Mono Lake.  I am hoping for
a couple of prints to hang on wall and maybe the start of a web page.  I
will have to wait somewhat on that because I chose to return to slide film
and don't have a film scanner (yet). At the moment that is on the Wife's
Not Permited List of Purchases.  John Gettis