[OM] Botrange...

Subject: [OM] Botrange...
From: "Donald MacDonald" <donald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 09:16:05 +0100
Well guys,

            the flight is booked, hopefully there will be cars for hire with
petrol in them when we get to Brussels, and from there we will head out to
Liege or nearby for the night.

I am working from a slightly aged Michelin 200,000 map, but there is a place
on it called Mont Rigi, so I will head for there. Oooo, isn't it all very
exciting?!

Phone call to friends in Mondorf, Luxembourg last night seems to suggest
fuel not a problem in Benelux, just lots of the French forming huge
tailbacks out of petrol stations in Luxembourg...

Donald.