Re: [OM] Will I ever learn?

Subject: Re: [OM] Will I ever learn?
From: John Robison <omrobison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 23:50:10 -0700 (PDT)
  At a family gathering last month I came with my old
Mamiya C 220. Everyone thought I must know what I was
doing with a rig that weighs 5lbs an is as big as a
small car. Besides it says "PROFESSIONAL" right on the
front of the camera so if anybody asks I just point to
the front of the camera and say "plainly sezs so right
here" and they are afraid to press the matter with
someone who clearly ain't right.   John