Re: [OM] Film Disaster

Subject: Re: [OM] Film Disaster
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 20:14:45 -0600
At 05:57 PM 9/8/2000 -0500, Joel Wilcox (regarding a picture of his daughter
Rachel, accidentally developed in C-41) wrote:

[snip]

>My wife likes it quite a bit.  To me it's better than nothing, and much
>better than I expected because I expected nothing.

Actually, it's really quite good.  The unsharpness doesn't seem to do anything
to detract from the image, IMNSHO.  I bet you could exhibit it.

I must see if I can shoot some tranny film and get my local lab to process it
in C-41 on purpose.  Hmmm, maybe this weekend, if we ever get any sun around
here...

Garth