[OM] Zuiko Date Codes

Subject: [OM] Zuiko Date Codes
From: Jim Terazawa <jimt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 19:28:34 -0500
Skip,

The early Zuiko lenses do not have white stamp codes and started to add
these possibly in the '80s, as someone mentioned in the List, as I recall.
Also some of my early Zuiko lenses I bought in the '70s do not have
them either.  Therefore, I made an assumption, like Friedr, that the
date code stamp started in 1980.

Jim Terazawa