Re: [OM] Valuable photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Valuable photos
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 19:36:47 -0700
John Lind quoted, wrote:

At 20:56 9/23/00 , Gregg wrote:
Hi all,

After looking at this site, imagine what your photos must be worth!

 >http://www.nextmonet.com/search/suggestionsView.jhtml?collectionID=4324

I'm very curious how many prints they sell.

I'd guess not too many. I've been "on the road" selling at fine art shows since May, and it's hard work selling ANYTHING, let alone "esoteric" (being a charitable, non-judgemental person :-) photography.

I will say that the OM list seems to reflect the general public's taste. The bleeding hearts that I received many kind comments on is one of my top sellers.

--
: Jan Steinman <mailto:Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
: Bytesmiths <http://www.bytesmiths.com>