Re: [OM] Good Excuses

Subject: Re: [OM] Good Excuses
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 07:53:05 -0700
"But dear, think of all the money we will save if we buy it now." (Notice the
WE here it is important, this is something that you are doing for the BOTH of
you, not just yourself.) "With Olympus stuff becoming increasingly rare the
prices just keep going up and up. It's like that 40mm lens I could have bought
years ago for about $100.00, now they sell for over $400.00!!! And if things
get tight we can always eBay the stuff and make a killing." (Not that you would
EVER actually do this!)

Jim