Re: [OM] Re: OT Lefties

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OT Lefties
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 20:34:35 -0700 (PDT)
Gregg wrote:
I personally am ambidextrous and find the OMs give a great balance of
control between my hands.
Ooooh! I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous ;-)

Seriously, though, I suppose I almost am . . . or at least I'm not
completely left- or right-handed. I use my left hand for writing but my
right hand for almost everything else, e.g. in photography, shooting,
playing darts, using tools. I find I can paint (as in interior
decorating) just as well with either hand. My right arm is stronger
than my left and my right eye is dominant. I, too, find OMs ideal for
handling: there's just the right balance of left-handed and
right-handed functions to perform. Now, if only my OM-2S shutter ring
was easier to turn . . .

Regards,

=====
Ray