Re: [OM] T20 not working with non zuikos?

Subject: Re: [OM] T20 not working with non zuikos?
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 09:44:15 -0600
Cc: "Enrique Cabrera" <qcabrera@xxxxxxxxxx>
I'm no OM-10 expert, but are you setting it to 'manual'?  I think you need
to (even if you don't have the manual adapter) to get flash to consistently
work.  Others will correct me (I'm sure) if I am inaccurate.

By the way, I've been to Spain a couple times and think it is just
beautiful.  I had an opportunity to spend a week there right before
Christmas, gasp, 11 years ago, and it was just enthralling (Barcelona).
Later I returned for a visit to Madrid.

Always business trips, so little fun, but enjoyable.

Tom