Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Wildlife photography on UK TV and ESPN

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Wildlife photography on UK TV and ESPN
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 17:34:15 -0500
Sounds like an interesting show. It's not just Carol Alt (I worked with her
once,...definately not an airhead.)
Here's info from the ESPN site:

                 Celebrity guests such as William Shatner, Christopher Lloyd,
Peter
                 Strauss, and the stunning Carol Alt and beautiful Kelly
Packard will be
                 featured on episodes throughout the 2000 season. See ESPN
Outdoors'
                 own Tommy Sanders try his hand behind a 35mm camera with a
very
                 real Bengal Tiger as his focus! From penguins to tigers to
mountain goats
                 the "Canon Photo Safari" will transport our viewers to the far
ends of the
                 earth to share the experience of the wild! Join us on Saturday
mornings at
                 9:30AM (Eastern).

                 The "Canon Photo Safari"
                 is a weekly half-hour
                 photographic adventure
                 series hosted by a member
                 of Canon's elite
                 photography staff and a
                 well-known celebrity
                 guest. We feature exotic
                 locations, diverse wildlife,
                 and the latest techniques in
                 outdoor still photography
                 and video. This season our
                 "photo safarians" will travel
                 from the frozen continent
                 of Antarctica to the deserts of Israel and Egypt to the alpine
splendor of
                 Glacier National Park in search of the best images of a wide
range of
                 wildlife and other natural subject matter.