RE: [OM] Arggh, someone dropped my 4Ti

Subject: RE: [OM] Arggh, someone dropped my 4Ti
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 23:47:06 -0500
Wasn't there a car called the Bricklin or something similar about the same time as the 4T came out? It was brushed stainless steel and not too bad looking. I'd like to see the natural titanium too.

Gregg
:
What I would like to see is a 4Ti completely stripped of paint, with only
the  natural titanium, maybe in a matte finish like my mountain bike. There
must be some reason Olympus never did something like this, but I like
titanium's natural grey/green appearance.

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx