Re: [OM] Buy OM your life may depend on it

Subject: Re: [OM] Buy OM your life may depend on it
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 11:37:17 -0800
Years back when I was signing back in from a climb in North Cascades NP I
overheard a conversation a tourist was having with the park ranger. she was
shocked that there were real live bears within the park confines! She stated
that the dangerous wild animals should be removed from the park, or at least
warning signs posted at all the trail heads. I just could not help myself and
commented that it was probably a good idea, something along the line "Warning,
out here you are at the bottom of the food chain, beware." She gave me quite
the glare as she stalked off!