Re: [OM] Zuiko 55/1.2 Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 55/1.2 Lens
From: "JUANITA M. ALMEDA" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 20:57:53 +0800
Hi larry

Indeed we can only hope, at the end of the day it might work out better if
most of us Olympus afficionados belonged to this webring knowing each other
well enough to establish a culture of honesty and good faith. Then that
would work better than technicalities such as escrows etc. Then we would not
as often have to take risks on Ebay.