RE: [OM] Meter advice

Subject: RE: [OM] Meter advice
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 13:13:23 +0000
At 02:12 1/19/01, Chris Johns wondered:
I was thinking too about putting a table together for the various OMs we all have with the recommended battery (original) and replacement(s) options + voltage so that someone like me could figure out what to do on a shopping spree, guided by a chart of all my needs in one place. When you operate 3 OM models, + 3 flashes, and don't use them all often enough (OK hit me now) it would nice to have. Has anyone on this list put something similar to this together already?

Yes, it's in the Olympus SLR FAQ here:
  http://brashear.phys.appstate.edu/lhawkins/photo/olympus.faq.html

See Questions B1 and B2.

-- John