Re: (Fwd) RE: [OM] OT eBay Fees

Subject: Re: (Fwd) RE: [OM] OT eBay Fees
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 06:06:48 +0100
Then again, it may make sense. As far as I'm concerned eBay is just about the
only game in town. Yes, there may be some other sites, but for the most part
what I've seen is mostly dealers, very few private guys as compared to eBay.
Makes perfect sense to keep it free (to look) for a while, then, after you're
hooked, whamo!
Kinda like the neighborhood drug dealer says- "The first one's on me."

George S.

It may be the "only game in town" now... but it would take but a moment for a competitor to step in. The barriers to entry are not high, and there are already competitors ready with the kit and the (admittedly smaller) client base.

Chris
--
~~~~~ ><>
Chris Barker