Re: [OM] Tamron SP 35-105/2.8 mod.65A

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron SP 35-105/2.8 mod.65A
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 15:40:48 -0700
On 19 Feb 2001, at 22:31, rdk@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> The glass seems to be fine, and it focusses smoothly and easily, but the
> zoom action is very stiff and jerky.

Sounds to me like it's still a danged-good buy!  Frankly, s'long as the
optics are what they should be, I think I could live with a stiff/jerky
zoom.  Unless, of course, there's a "grinding" feel or sound (or
something else that gives the impression it's tearing itself apart when
you zoom).

But, of course, if you can get it reparied and still be under the "going"
price, more power to ya!

In short...  Congrats on a great buy!

Regards,

Chris