RE: [OM] Another FS:

Subject: RE: [OM] Another FS:
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 21:20:07 -0500
Forgot one!
Went to a photo store last week where I got the PC cases.  They had a
Vivitar MFS-1 for sale.  Brand new in box, WITH instructions.  Price tag is
$47.95.

This is the dookickey that lets you mount a flash on a tripod or shoe mount
and get flash closer to the subject for macro work.  If you have a Vivitar
3500, 3700, 4600, 5200 or 5600, it will also let you use the AUTO function
of flash and have an excellent chance of getting properly exposed flash
photos.  The MFS-1 has a fiber optic sensor set that clips to any lens and
monitors exposure.  Connects to the front of the Vivitar flash. The fiber
optic sensor portion isn't necessary, the mount is GREAT.  Well finished.
One of those items that you just ought to have because it is so well made
and neat. (:>)

I bought it for $15, couldn't resist!  I have 2, but thought someone in this
group might like one.
If interested, let me know. I'll sell it for same + shipping. Shipping in US
will not be more than $3.50.

Brian P. Huber