Re: [OM] eBay suspension (violation found)

Subject: Re: [OM] eBay suspension (violation found)
From: lgriffin@xxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 00:51:47 -0800
Chris,
            Jamal Siddim aka Acer or Whippersnapper is (was) a member of the
list. He compiled that list many months ago when list members volunteered there
eBay IDs. That was before eBay was enforcing there Draconian rules or it
existed. I'm surprised he has caught the thread. He must be busy with school.

Regards,
Larry