Re: [OM] IS-10 Questions / IS 3 free of this lens barrel misalignment p

Subject: Re: [OM] IS-10 Questions / IS 3 free of this lens barrel misalignment problems
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 11:03:32 +0200
: If I remember correctly, the IS-300 is the IS-30, so in the same line as the
: IS-10.  The IS-3000 and IS-3 are the same camera.  OK, minor differences
: (IS-3000 does FP flash, IS-3 doesn't?).
:
: Anyone want to confirm that?

I guess it's time for Yet Another iS/L Page Spam: ;)
http://www.taiga.ca/~esif/om-sif/is-series/is-series.htm

: Not sure why Olympus had to make it so confusing.

With the various models labeled 'L' in Japan it is even more confusing. Btw, the
only L model that is currently presented (or rather linked) on the Japanese Oly
site is the L-30 (Europe: iS-300, US: iS-30). Does that mean that the L-20 and
L-3 are discontinued? Strangely enough the links to these models as presented on
my page still work, but they are not linked to the Oly site anymore.

hnz