Re: [OM] Taking pictures of Mars

Subject: Re: [OM] Taking pictures of Mars
From: Bernd Möller <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 11:57:08 +0200
Hi there,

I've been using Provia 100F for several long exposures with good results.
Lighting sources were the ambient light in the Norvegian mountains just before
midnight, late evening light in autumn in Denmark, the latter supplied with
different articical light sources. I've never observed reciprocity problems
with that film.

I'll place some more shots on my homepage later. For the time being there is a
list of files with some shots here, from a ski vacation in Norway in february:
www.i4.auc.dk/berndm/norge . Among other pictures, there is one with the full
moon shining onto our cabin. Scans are small and not very sharp. Pictures taken
with an OM2, the 35-70 3.5-4.5 and the 24 2.8.

I'll be off-list for the next week; I'm on my way out to shoot a rock festival.

Best regards,

Bernd