Re: [OM] Memphis area members

Subject: Re: [OM] Memphis area members
From: "Mike Williamson" <mikew@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 09:56:13 -0500
Mike (& other interested parties),

Well, I guess I'm lucky to have gotten one.  I e-mailed the store last night
inquiring about lenses they might have available.  I was waiting to hear back
on that before answering inquiries as to the store name, etc.  In light of your
info, I bet I don't hear anything or get told that it's all spoken for.  Rats.
If I hear otherwise, I'll pass that on to the group.  Of course if Tom Scales
would like to top Adorama's offer, I would pass the name & number on to him.
 Wouldn't even charge a finder's fee. ;-)

Mike W.