RE: [OM] Olympus OM 4T

Subject: RE: [OM] Olympus OM 4T
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 18:03:18 -0800 (PST)
Dinkar Jhalera wrote:
I have not been on the list for a while as I suffered a heart attack in

July and only now I am getting back to normal.  I suppose I will never
be the same as before.

Welcome back and I hope your health improves. FWIW, my father in
England suffered a heart attack when he was 60 but he looked after
himself, watched his diet and has manged to stay fit and healthy up to
now, at the age of 81.

Regards,

=====
Ray