Re: [OM] OM macro systems

Subject: Re: [OM] OM macro systems
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 17:01:09 -0800 (PST)
The 80mm has better maginifaction (up to 1:2 with
close up lens) while the 135 has focus at infinity and
better stand off range. If you are shooting handheld
macro the 135 would be a better choice. The bellows
should only be used on a stage or tripod, it would be
a beast to handhold. The 65-116 extension tube is
light, compact, and easy to handhold. The bellows has
a better range of movement and stuff, but is
restricted to tripod, thge extension tube is better
for handheld and field macro of fast moving ojccts
that can't be pinned down. The bellows also can get
damaged and let in stray light, the tube can't unless
it gets FUBAR.

Mark Lloyd