Re: [OM] [OM Saturday's Fang

Subject: Re: [OM] [OM Saturday's Fang
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 17:41:58 +0800
The lighting condition allow it or not is another issue, that is not
related to optical quality. A tripod is needed in most cases for tele
shoots if you want maximum sharpness. The Vivita 4 element 2x(?) must
be very special, I never happy with the Tamron 4 element 2x I once
owned, just far away from any 6/7 element 2x I have.

C.H.Ling