Re: [OM] Removing strap lug from Winder 1

Subject: Re: [OM] Removing strap lug from Winder 1
From: Steve Goss <steveg3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 21:51:10 -0600
No, it doesn't. The strap actually continues up and is what the second screw
directly above holds on to. Without the strap, that whole end of the winder is
just waiting to twist apart.
On the other hand, I seem to remember another thread about this a while back.
The other writer's solution was either to turn the strap around inside, or just
cut it off flush.

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa