Re: [OM] De plan! De plan!

Subject: Re: [OM] De plan! De plan!
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 18:11:53 -0500
From: Wayne Culberson <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Tue, 12 Feb 2002 18:26:20 -0400

>Walt Wayman wrote:
>
>> My intent is to go as lightly-burdened as possible,
>
>Aaaah.... this statement seems to be contradicted by everything I
>snipped out. <g>

Just because I?m taking all this gear doesn?t mean I?ll be
carrying it around all the time.  Most of this stuff will stay in
our luxurious stateroom and only be used as I sit in my deck
chair, fully satiated from the gourmet repast I have just enjoyed
in the dining room, after-dinner libation in hand, with the camera
and lens resting securely on the railing of our private veranda as
our newly-commissioned 91,000-ton Celebrity luxury liner glides
past magnificent mountain ranges, verdant forests, gigantic
icebergs, playful whales, soaring eagles, and other wondrous
sights as we wend our way southward from Seward to Vancouver.

IT?S WHAT I?M TAKING, NOT WHAT I?M CARRYING AROUND. :-)

Walt Wayman