Re: [OM] Re: Vivitar Series 1

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Vivitar Series 1
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 14:23:41 -0700
benson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I've probably got some distance to go before my artistry is severely constrained by the lens peformance of these particular lenses....

Hey Benson, my feelings exactly. All things being equal, I prefer to buy better quality lenses, but I don't worry about testing them. There are so many other factors that contribute to final image quality. Since most of them are under my control, the best way to improve my images is to improve my knowledge, technique and ability to visualize.

Moose