Re: [OM] B&W film scanning

Subject: Re: [OM] B&W film scanning
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 10:06:15 +0100
Thanks large and antlered one.  I will see if I have a common
language among my gathering software...

I have decided (at last) to buy an Epson Perfection Photo 2450 for
its Firewire connection and reasonable res.  I am tired of scanners
that overburden my USB system.

Cheers

Chris

ps.  We visited Yellowstone Park on a wonderful holiday before we
left the US in 1990; on a Sunday we attended Mass on the verandah of
one of the lodges, in front of a lake in the glorious sunshine, and a
Moose wandered grazing not far from us for a good part of the
Service. Not a relative I trust :>). cb