RE: [OM] Water shots and vacations

Subject: RE: [OM] Water shots and vacations
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 21:50:49 -0700 (PDT)
> Don't carry the tent any further than you have to.

With this new one (yes, it has two exits), I wouldn't want to.
It's as big as my first apartment.

> Take every piece of camera gear you own.

Yes, that really isn't that difficult as my kit is pretty
minimalistic anyway (especially compared to most of you).  Yet
the thought of shedding a couple extra pounds from the pack is
intruiging.

>but I
> always ask myself why do I own it if I don't take it?)

Cause you got it in a trade for your old scanner.

AG-Scnozz