Re: [OM] Re: New to list - and light travel kit

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: New to list - and light travel kit
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 09:01:04 -0700
It also depends on what you want to do of course. If I am anticipating more
macro work I will sometimes leave the 75-150 behind and bring my 90/2.5 Tamron.
The nice thing about this lens is that it will go to 1/2 life size w/o any
tubes, and still takes a 49 filters. I don't use filters much myself, but
invariably, when I leave them behind I wish I had brought em, so I usually carry
at least a polarizer and a warming filter.