[OM] Apologies to all !

Subject: [OM] Apologies to all !
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 17:02:29 +0100
Hi everyone,

OK, apology time.  There's been a huge number of emails regarding html
recently, and looking back at it (and the number of personal emails I've had
about my content) it seems that a lot of my messages have had HTML.

After a couple of simple tests, I have established that my emails to the
list are, in fact, totally HTML free.  Problem arises (as it did recently)
when I reply to someone else's email, with the email I'm replying to having
HTML content.  In future if I am replying to messages I will copy any
relevant bits across to my own post, hopefully meaning I will not have HTML
content (all messages I originate seem to be HTML-free).  Should also keep
long strings down to size, avoiding multiple copies of whole emails.

Apologies, and just drop me a line if things go a bit hay-wire on my
messages again !

Jon