Re: [OM] Off to join the circus. Not really it is just a wedding.

Subject: Re: [OM] Off to join the circus. Not really it is just a wedding.
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 15:38:03 -0700
I have accumulated a few OMPCs and tested each with flash when received. The shoe contacts often need cleaning to assure proper flash operation. It seems in my limited experience that the PCs have this problem more often that the 4(T)s, like the plating is cheaper or something. Just looking at them, there is often dirt/corrosion apparent.

Moose

John Cwiklinski wrote:

Ditto for me too (except OM body = PC or 4T, though). I have never had a problem with a T20 in this same setup. I thought it was the age of the T32, but now I am not sure. Any ideas?